Teens Club Culture
Our mission is to create an innovative and credible social club for teenagers, delivering cool and high quality entertainment experiences in safe and secure environments.
Through TCC events and experiences both on-line and through personal interaction we are dedicated to the social skill development, talent advancement and further education of the Teens in the UAE.
The physical and mental health and safety of children is of paramount importance to us and we operate a strict no alcohol, smoking or drugs policy and age admission is solely for 13-17 year olds.
Please see our detailed Terms and Conditions and FAQ's, which include the following key bits of information for you:
General Policies & Rules
- On-line engagement with and between TCC Members will be monitored by a TEN employee or REP and any abuse by any party will be reported and any inappropriate online content removed as soon as possible.
- We operate a '3 strikes' Rule for TCC members for inappropriate behavior on or off-line - at which time parents will be contacted and membership or some membership may be revoked.
- TCC Event Entry is in accordance with our Admission Policy and the age restrictions are strictly adhered to. TCC events are only for people who are 13 to 17 years old. Any person wishing to gain entrance is asked to produce their Members Card or appropriate photo ID (non- members)
- Soft drinks, water and juices will be on sale or made available by sponsors. Food will be on sale where appropriate.
- No alcohol branding is displayed and no alcohol is sold or dispensed at any event
- No Tobacco or Cigarette branding is displayed, no tobacco or cigarettes are sold or displayed and smoking is prohibited at all events within TCC event areas (this does not apply in public areas where we are not controlling the location)
- There will be appropriately qualified First Aiders at every event
- All venues will have the TCC search policy on display or available on request. TCC reps or the venues staff reserves the right to carry out searches of customers attending these events. Searches will usually take place on the door and are primarily undertaken to prevent weapons, alcohol and illegal substances being brought into any Venue. Any persons that refuse to be searched are not permitted to attend any TCC events.
- Searches will be conducted in accordance with the venues approved searching policy
- Should we or the venue have to refuse entry to any person or ask an attendee to leave a TCC event or any reason, including, without limitation, inappropriate behavior, then we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any such person will be supervised by the staff at the Venue until their parents/guardians and/or local authority are telephoned and arrive to collect them
- TCC do not operate a managed 'pick up' service for TCC members. The arrival and departure of TCC members is not monitored on check-lists unless we feel that a TCC member is behaving inappropriately or if we have concerns regarding their emotional or physical wellbeing.
- Should we or the venue have concerns in circumstances where it is thought that that young person is vulnerable because of drug, alcohol or emotional difficulties then we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that a parent, guardian or local authority is contacted.
- Other than in exceptional circumstances only people who are employed to work at or supervise the event will be present at the Venue. We do not permit any customers over the age of 18 to these events although we are committed to liaising openly with parents and carers
- As well as venue staff, TCC REPS will be employed to host and attend every event. These REPS will be aged between 18-21 years old and will :-
Treat all young people with respect and dignity
Ensure that the welfare and safety of customers is paramount at all times
Always act in a professional way
Not accept bullying, swearing or other disruptive behavior from any customer
Liaise openly with parents and guardians
Listen to, and act upon, any allegations or concerns of which they become aware in
relation to young people attending our events
Ensure all of our events are fun and enjoyable
TCC REPS will also be subject to strict contractual terms and conditions. The REPS will also adhere to and uphold the TCC policies and there will be a zero tolerance for drinking, drugs, smoking, swearing or behaving in a manner not appropriate when working with teenagers. The REPS will not be permitted to develop friendships with TCC members.